A Quality Assurance System defines the level at which a set of unique characteristics meets all the requirements and expectations of all sides.
Every engineer, manager and employee uses our system every day because they are passionate about getting things right. State-of-the-art quality engineering techniques and processes are central to the way we do things.
We have implemented international quality standards in every stage of our operations.
The confidence we have in the product or service is reflected in the quality assurance certificates confirmed.
- Quality management system according ISO 9001:2008
- Quality welding management system according to EN 3834-2
- Manufacturer of Pressure equipment according to PED and AD 2000
- Design in accordance with cGMP/GEP and ASME BPE
Healty and Safety
A safe working environment is not just a legal requirement, it also reduces work accidents and ill health, promotes job satisfaction and can positively affect our performance.
The health and safety management system we use is highly effective in helping us to assess risks and implement sound measures to eliminate, control or minimise the risk of injury.
- We commit the resources required for a safety management system
- We insist on environmental health and safety as a priority in our production processes
- We provide a comprehensive safety training programme
- We carry out risk assessments on all aspects of our company’s business, which we continue to maintain and improve